Cookies are small text files that are placed on the user’s computer or device, via the browser, when they visit a website. This will help the website to remember your device on your next visit. We use the term cookie in this policy to refer to any files that gather information this way. The cookies used do not gather information that is liable to identify or contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, personal or professional address or telephone number. The cookies also gather general information, namely how users get to and use the website or where in the country are they accessing the website, etc. The cookies retain information that relates to your preferences only. The user can decide to be notified, via their browser, about the cookies, as well as block their access to the system, at any time.
- Know our visitors and therefore improve your browsing experience.
- Personalise the information on web pages visited by our visitors.
- Segment our offer and deliver campaigns according to our visitors’ interests.
Device data collected by our websites include:
- Technical information, the name of your Internet domain (may concern your Internet service provider, e.g. NOS, MEO, Vodafone, or your workplace), the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox), device type, your time zone, the type and version of your browser plug-ins, operating system (e.g. Windows 10 or macOS) and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the Internet address (URL) click stream to, via and from our websites (including date and time); products you have seen or searched; page response times; download errors; duration of visits to certain pages, how many and which pages you have visited in one session, and how much time you were on our website, as well as page interaction information (e.g. scrolls, clicks, and mouse movements).
- We can receive information about you if you use any other websites operated or the services provided by us. We work with third parties (including, for instance, business partners; subcontractors hired for technical, payment and distribution services; authentication and fraud support service providers; advertising networks; analytics providers; information about searches and renowned credit agencies) and we may receive information about you from these parties.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Allow websites to remember the user's website preferences. This way, you do not need to set your preferences each time you visit our website. These cookies do not gather information that can be used for marketing purposes.
Performance and Analytics Cookies:
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please visit: https://goo.gl/UTajdR.
Cookies that concern the use of social media:
These cookies concern services provided by third parties, such as the "Like" or "Share" buttons. They are used to provide services that involve sharing with the multiple social media.
We recommend you check the privacy protection policies of these social media to learn more about browsing information they may collect via these app buttons and the purposes of such collection.
We analyse and collect data provided by our users on social media according to the forms we provide them during communication campaigns delivered by each platform. These data are processed according to the regulations of each platform and with prior consent of the user.
Managing cookies – Disabling, enabling and deleting cookies
How to configure and personalise your cookies settings for the browser you are using
Managing cookies on Internet Explorer:
In most versions of Internet Explorer you can access cookies settings by clicking on Tools and then on the Privacy tab.
Managing cookies on Microsoft Edge
On Microsoft Edge, you can access cookies settings by clicking on the option More and then on the Settings icon.
Managing cookies on Firefox
On Firefox, cookies settings can be managed by accessing the Privacy panel in Options. For more information about these settings, please open the Options window – Privacy Panel.
Managing cookies on Chrome
Click on the key icon on the tool bar, select Settings, click under the top tab and then click on content settings under privacy.
Managing cookies on Opera
On Opera, click on Settings, Preferences, Advanced and then Cookies to manage your cookies.
Managing cookies on Safari
Select the Safari, click on Preferences and then on Security. There you will be able to define whether you want Safari to accept cookies and when.
Managing cookies on your smartphone
Please refer to your manual or handbook.
You can easily delete cookies that were installed in the cookies folder of your browser.
For instance, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
Open the "Windows Explorer"
Click on the "Search" button on the tool bar
Write "cookie" in the search box for "Folders and files"
Select "This PC" in the "Search in" box
Click on "Search now"
Double click on the folders you found
Select all cookies files
Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, you should select "cookies" in the option "Help" to learn more about where you can find the cookies folder.
To get additional information about cookies, please visit: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/.
In case of doubt or question about the Cookies Policy of AVELEDA, please contact our Data Protection Officer via the e-mail: email@example.com.