Celebrate “Santos Populares” with a special suggestion!
As an alternative to the typical sardines on bread, Greens & Nuts
has prepared an equally delicious suggestion for those who prefer a lighter and fresher dish – roasted vegetables in bread. Pair this recipe with Aveleda Fonte Rosé
and enjoy all the irreverence combined with tradition. Check the full recipe here:
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 corn cobs
- 2 carrots
- 125g of peas
- 1 garlic
- 5 slices of bread
- 1 mozzarella
- Spices: salt, olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, fresh parsley, lime juice
1. Grill the pepper and onion with 1 pinch of salt. Slice into small pieces.
2. Grill the corn cobs, carrots, peas, and garlic with olive oil and 1 pinch of salt. Reserve.
3. Finally, grill the bread with olive oil, oregano, and garlic powder until toasted.
4. Make each toast with the previous ingredients. Finish with shredded mozzarella, fresh parsley, and lime juice.
Written by Aveleda