Great wines ask for equally delicious snacks. In addition to being delicious, these fresh Oysters with Apple and Cucumber are very practical and quick to prepare. An original Clavel's Kitchen recipe, perfect to pair with Aveleda Alvarinho and with the warmer season. Enjoy this Vinho Verde pairing and share your final result with us.
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons of chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons of diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of chopped red hot chilli
- 2 tablespoons of diced apple
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoons of chopped dill
- 120 ml of vinegar
- Micro vegetables to decorate
Open the oysters and place it on a plate or platter on the ice. For the sauce, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon. Spread the sauce over the oysters and decorate with micro vegetables to taste.
Written by Aveleda