Try this Winter Salad, specially developed by Greens & Nuts
, perfect to balance the “excesses” of the festive season. An explosion of colors to brighten the start of the new year, low in calories but with lots of flavour!Ingredients:
- 3 carrots
- 1 beet
- 250g pumpkin
- 1 onion
- Fresh ginger to taste
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Seasonings to taste: salt, black pepper, paprika, nutmeg, garlic powder
- 125g of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar tea
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 100g of kale
- Mint to taste
- 1 apple
- 1 avocado
- 1 mozzarella
- Pecan nuts to taste
1. Put the carrots, beetroot, pumpkin, onion and, fresh ginger on a baking sheet. In a bowl, place 6 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and other seasonings according to your taste. Mix and pour over the vegetables. Involve everything.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for about 20 minutes or until golden. Add the washed and cut kale and mix. Put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, place the plain yogurt, agave, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and seasonings to taste. Mix everything until obtaining a creamy and homogeneous consistency.
4. Serve the salad with mint to taste, apple, avocado, mozzarella, and pecan nuts. Finish with the yogurt sauce.
Share with your friends!
Written by Aveleda