Autumn salad with Aveleda Solos de Xisto
21 Oct 2022 / Food and Wine Pairing
Autumn has arrived and with it comes the desire to prepare hot and delicious dishes that satisfy the delights of the whole family. Enjoy the magic of this season with this warm and colourful salad specially prepared by Clavel’s Kitchen
and pair it with Aveleda Solos de Xisto. Discover the full recipe here:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 500 g Brussels sprouts
- 250 g of cooked chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil Salt and pepper q.s.
- 2 tablespoons curry tea powder
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 tablespoons toasted hazelnut soup
- 2 tablespoons of seed soup to taste
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons of oil soup
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar soup
- ½ tablespoon of mustard soup L'Ancienne Sal
- Pepper q.b.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into smaller pieces and the Brussels sprouts in half. Arrange them on a tray lined with parchment paper, along with the chickpeas, drizzle with the oil, and season with salt, pepper, and curry. Bake at 200ºC for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and grill in a skillet until golden and fully cooked. Remove, cut into smaller pieces, and set aside.
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the roasted vegetables, slightly cooled, in a bowl and mix with the chicken, spinach, pomegranate berries, and seeds.
- Drizzle with the sauce and serve.
Written by Aveleda